Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exhibit Hall Opens



Wednesday night. The Exhibit Hall opens for a sneak preview of the hundreds & hundreds of vendors and all of the latest that's available on behalf of children. What a joy to have one of the very first thru the doors hug me, BIG time. Mimi walks again at NAEYC!! This time last year she was just barely out of the ICU. Oh happy day!! She is squeezing that book that has her endorsement on the back cover.

Right after our gen-u-ine hug, along came a participant from England. She was literally squeeling over my outfit. She requested a picture to take back across the pond, to show her colleagues what Mary Poppins looks like in this day and age. I loved her enthusiasm. Her dialect was delightful. Mary Poppins, indeed!! The evening was filled with support from all across the country. A great kick-off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...