Monday, February 28, 2011

Moving on to Maryland Ave.




Another return to another site of previous fun. I think this might be annual visit number five in a row for me, maybe six. I have always had the greatest time with these kindergartners and their teachers and now that we've moved to the library 'classroom' I've gotten addicted to using their Smart Board. So cute that the kiddos 'taught' me how to advance my power point slides, by touching the screen itself. Love when the k-kiddos are more tech savvy than this grandma! LOL. Seems that this is the first February visit that I've made to their building, where I haven't had to slog thru the snow with my gear. Funny, the specifics that linger in my memory.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...