Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Maryland Merriment!!




What's more fun than a morning full of kindergartners? A whole day with kindergartners, of course. Maryland Avenue has now gone to "all day" kindergarten. So these cherubs are my chorus of K-kiddos and now it's after lunch!! It's so awesome to have a small group to interact with AND to have the space AND to have the luxury of time!!!! We are in no hurry at Maryland Avenue -- so when our sixty minutes of fun in fini, there's no marching off to other more important priorities -- we just get to sing & dance some more, cuz they're fascinated & I have more ideas: crossing the midline, freezing frozen, alliteration...... just the tip of the iceberg!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...