Friday, March 25, 2011

Red, White & Blue!!!







What does an entire gymnasium of elementary students look like as they all sign the short hand 'flag' for the three colors within that most symbolic pieces of fabric? Just take a look at that first picture! What does one happily exhausted music lady look like at the end of a ten day northern road-trip tour? Just look at that last picture! Time to head for central Ohio next and love me up some WonderPeeps!

Thank you to the Parent Teacher Organization for making this delightful day unfurl. Thank you to their libraian for giving my name to the PTO. Thank you Greensburgh for introducing me to the librarian. Loved the lunch out at the country club. Loved the enthusiasm of the students. LOVED the energy of the teachers joining me on stage!!!! Gold stars all around!!!! I look forward to a return engagement some time off into the future........ Memorable. Simply memorable!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...