Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wanna Join Me, Onstage?






First, I ask for volunteers. Then the kids start waving their hands like crazy. Then I ask each teacher to choose two students from their class -- one boy and one girl. Then the stampede as our selected volunteers make their way to the stage. Then the fun can really get started. Songs written for young children, can indeed be 'translated' for an older participants -- as evidenced by the documentation captured here. I think a very large part of the translation process is my not taking myself too seriously..... and inviting them into the midst of my world. *****Oh, and giving them permission to enjoy, participate and have fun. Yup that's the ticket: give them permission to have fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...