Sunday, March 13, 2011

"You're Wonderful" by Debbie Clement



Gold star time! My dear sweet husband and 'roadie-extra-ordinaire' shot this video grande finale on his phone unbeknownst to me. It was fun to watch when we got back to the hotel & relive the excitement..... but then the real trick was figuring out how to transfer it from his phone to my laptop & on to YouTube and then back here to the blog.

Shazaaaam!!! I'm figuring it out! (BTW, we transferred the file onto a disc-drive, which I always call my 'spy-cam' -- which makes me feel like I'm in a thriller movie, attempting to race against the clock & the bad guys. LOL.) Hmmmm. I see that the video picture is somehow 'wider' than the column's available space here at blog-central??? Totally beyond my capability to edit in any way. I'm just over-the-moon happy to get it outta da phone & out here into the 'real' world.

I'm not sure we could do it again, but it worked this time!!!! I think his Droid gets a gold star for it's clarity of both sound and picture. Do you love our animated presentation? How cute is that little unpredictable shooting star? And what about the twirling dirvish star? Listening back, it's fun to have all those male voices singing in the depths. KUDOS to Lisa Robson for running the power point slides of my book's illustrations in the background.

Droid =1 gold star. Power-point-Lisa = 100 gold stars. Shooting star = 1000 gold stars. Twirling star = 1000 gold stars. Allen/husband/roadie/film-man =a million platinum stars & all my love forever!!!!!

*****Click here to see a "Linkie Party" of a fellow friend & blogger who has a blog post asking teachers for some of their favorite classroom songs. Go check out 'Learning Ahoy!!'

2 comments:

  1. It was a pretty 'wonderful' evening, even by my standards!

    Thanks for your continued support, from one DJ to another!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...