Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ansbach Class Pictures.






































































































A good night's rest in the shadow of the windmill and off we head to the Anbach Army installation. This is the second day of Debbie's Big Adventure. The day gets underway in the elementary school. The morning has me giving two programs: first the lower grades with a few family guests and the second performance is the 'big kids.'










































It's not every day that I need to go through military security to get to the side where I will sing with the children. Just a wee bit of concern making our way thru that gauntlet. Passports readied. Trude our guide, hostess, and theatrical director has arrived at our windmill to ease the transition. Much hugging and jumping up and down when we meet and then immediately we need to whirl off to our first set of fun. Imagine my surprise & total delight upon making it through security -- to see the fence with a full-blown, DEBBIE CLEMENT banner announcing our day's worth of fun & excitement!! Five gold stars to Ansbach & Trude. I now have the five foot canvas banner rolled up in my carry-on. A week from now I will be unrolling it at OAEYC and adorning my booth's table with one & the same bit of love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...