Friday, July 29, 2011

More Children's Artwork







How happy are these pictures??? I love getting invited out to programs that make the Arts flourish. Here's evidence of an astounding program and their happy year-long projects showcased for loving parents, grand-parents and the neighborhood-at-large in time for their 40th anniversary celebration last spring. I sang and danced downstairs and these were just a few of the projects I had the opportunity to photograph before the display was permanently dismantled. How many programs make this elaborate of fairy houses??
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...