Saturday, August 13, 2011

9-11 Picture Book Contest Continues

We have company!!! We have our friends from Ohio with us for the weekend, up here in our little slice of paradise. So it's time for corned beef hash at the Viking Grill (see the movie, "Feed the Fish" for a complete setting reference.)

You have until Tuesday night at midnight to get entered to win one of 11 signed copies of my book. Please enter here and then go on to the other sites in our little blog hop for additional opportunities to win. Scroll back to yesterday's post and join the fun!

Today's our Arts festival is here in Sister Bay. All we need is a little sun.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,

    Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment! Congrats on your award! I would love a copy of your book for my library! If you need my address...If I've arrived in time for a copy, please email me at monster.librarian@gmail.com. Be well.

    Thanks, Monster Librarian

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...