Monday, August 1, 2011

FACELIFT: Fun & Fantastic!!!

I've been working all day to begin the process of giving my whole blog a brand new look -- a whole sale reorganization plus a face lift. I have so much to learn and I've found a brilliant place for my learning to be supervised. I've joined a group entitled, "Teaching Blogs Traffic School." Our fearless leader, Charity from the Organized Classroom blog is a whirlwind of energy & expertise. She has a series of 30 videos to direct growth into the world of cyber connectedness and I can watch each one as many times as necessary!!! I am the queen of the baby steps as you know so this plan is perfect for me!!

So I'm building on my experience from the 31 Days to Better Blogging. Now I have a 'small' group experience of like-minded folks working toward the same ends and I'm thrilled!!

As of today, I now have 10 'buttons' across the top -- which will hopefully be a better introduction of me and my work to a whole new audience that unfolds. Think of these ten buttons as file folders, already organized for the quick peek. My goal is to make my blog a whole lot more user-friendly.  Do you have any suggestions for me?? I would be thrilled to have some comments to help direct my growth.

I am working toward a goal of a BIG unveiling & grand re-opening introduction, with a grand prize and incentive for those who come and play. Stay tuned. Attempting to get all of the dust settled by August 11th!!

****If you decide to join Charity's traffic school, be sure to mention my name!!! She'll get a kick out of knowing where you've come from!!

3 comments:

  1. Your new page headers look great! So much to learn for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!!!!

    Slow and steady. I'm so EXCITED to have started this process of getting things shaped up!!! Whooohooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...