Thursday, August 4, 2011

Raise a Toast to INDIE!!











The sun sets on my first full day of, "I have a shiny gold sticker." This is the view from my yoga buddy, Mickie's back porch. She was kind enough to invite us over to uncork the bubbles and had the forsight to order a glorious sunset for the toast and celebration of my big news. It's great to share a true 'Debbie-story' with all its rumbles, bumps, twists and turns with new friends..... because it's almost too good to be true. And as with every good story this one has a great big happy ending. Just another night in paradise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...