Sunday, November 6, 2011

NAEYC. Orlando: Hop, Turn, Freeze

Orlando. A few final parting shots before NAEYC is just a glimmer in my memory. That's THE Mary Jo Huff. We of the hats. I dare say, it appears that she has some bright polka-dots in her garb!!! It's such a bustling busy time. I'm so grateful that she came to stop by and we could catch up and talk over our collaborative blog, PreK + K Sharing -- as she will be one of the original contributing authors.


It was definitely celebrity time at RainbowsWithinReach. That's my first meeting of Amy Mascott both the brains and the heart behind the amazing website and virtual teacher's lounge of WeTeach. We had time for a hug and a picture and about three minutes of conversation, but it was fun to meet-in-person!!! Amy was much more conversant than the other celebrity who stopped through. LOL.

.
Welcome to our workshop: "Hop, Turn, Freeze:"














Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could of been there!! I love workshops/conferences! Phoenix just doesn't have enough. :( Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing experience. I always get to see old friends from the road as well as meet some new treasures as well!!

    Next year is Atlanta. Not exactly close for you.

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...