Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Writing Prompts from Photos


NEW 'writing' prompts...........
Which could just as easily be 'conversational' prompts.


I told you yesterday that I get quite a considerable amount of traffic here because of Pinterest.
Turns out that google also sends me some folks.
My analytics indicate that some arrive here in search of writing prompts!

photo writing prompt, flamingos, elementary writing, creative writing

So here's a few more from my recent adventures.

photo writing prompt, creative writing, sentence prompts, primary writing skills

Are you looking for the initial batch?

                                                    
Not to be sexist but I worked hard to create some images that I thought the boys would especially respond to and those are in this link. The second set can be found housed here -- just click the word 'here' earlier.

The intial sets were created for a linky blog hop and they are all housed in a Pinterest collection that you can access right here.

                                                                                -- Debbie --

2 comments:

  1. I'm your 200th follower! I just discovered your blog and love am loving it.

    Brittany
    Sweet Seconds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! TWO hundred! Thanks for following along. I'm grateful for every milestone that I hit!

      I'll need to pop over and see what you're up to at your place.

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...