Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pinterest LinkUP for Early Childhood Education Pinners

photo of: The GREAT "ECE Pinners" LinkUP hosted by: RainbowsWithinReach

Last Saturday I launched what can now be described as a Pinterest Party Series. This week's installment is to focus on finding 'pinteresting-people' to follow within the sub-set of the ECE (Early Childhood Education) field. In my book that counts as ANYone whose Pinterest board collections have a passion for young children. 

Certainly that includes the likes of Early Childhood Educators, Preschool People, Early Ed Bloggers, Mommy Bloggers and PARENTS pinning on behalf of finding great ideas for their own children. You are all welcome to join the fun. We certainly won't be unhappy to have some kinder-people in the list -- though you are scheduled to have your own LINK-UP next week! (Mark your calendars.)

The 'rules' are simple! This is a LinkUP. We want your DIRECT LINK TO YOUR PINBOARD COLLECTION! (Does it seem like I'm shouting?) Last week many folks misunderstood, or are so used to linking up their blogs that they just forgot. You may choose to link one board or your entire set -- totally up to you. 

Again: LINK YOUR PINBOARD 'Collection' URL below!!
I will delete any blog links -- as this concept is to get our Pinterest finds + 'finders' all pulled together into one spot. 

*****Needless to say, it would help spread the word, if you would 'pin' the image above just as soon as you linkUP! 

*****Even more delightful would be if you bloggers would write a post about our getting organized + add the html code for this list and broadcast to your readers. 

Part #1: Did you see last weeks list of 500+ EDU-pinners?  Ton of resources! 
Part #3: Kindergarten specific directory: click here
Part #4: Directory for Primary-Grades-Pinners at this link.
Part #5: Directory for Art Teachers, Teaching Artists: click here.  
Part #6: Directory for Library People, Author, Book Luv: click here
Part #7: Directory for "Special Needs" Resources: click here. 
Part #8: Directory for Upper Elementary Pinners: click here. 
photo of: Pollywog Illustrations for Frog Life Cycle Metamorphosis of a Frog

P.S. Have you heard that I opened a Teacher's Pay Teachers 'shop'...... I'm so excited and have my FIRST digital download project ready for you to read all about. It includes an Mp3 of my song "Pollywog" with 5 pages of original download-able full color illustrations and 20 pages of additional support materials. To see all of the goodies, including a YouTube video of the song -- click back to this earlier post.  This is my first project and my first TpT sale. Take advantage of this great deal! 


photo of: Back to School Sale at Teacher's Pay Teachers

-- Debbie --

Have you entered to win a set of my picture books? Signed and personalized to the lucky winner! A new drawing is launched on the 13th of every month, with a winner selected a week later. Here's this month's edition. Hurry. See if it's still open for submissions! 

46 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Pinterest link-ups, Debbie! Thanks for another great one! I shared it at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Deb and thanks for sharing with your troops of followers. I think this 'subset' list will be such a big help for our peeps!

      Debbie

      Delete
  2. Thanks Deb, all linked up and again, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome, Sharon. I'm glad you got into the list. You have so much to share!

      Debbie

      Delete
  3. Great idea, Debbie! I'll definitely be using this resource.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be such a fun resource to have and to be able to share with our followers. Thanks for adding your resources.

      Debbie

      Delete
  4. I just saw you yesterday at Concordia! I was right in the front row. I linked up my preschool board. Sometimes I feel like I use a "Pinterest Curriculum" in my classroom! I just get so many ideas from there! Thanks for hosting this great link up.

    Lora
    Mrs. Webster’s Classroom Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh, Lora: "Pinterest Curriculum" -- so clever. You are quite welcome for the link-up and I hope that you find LOTS of new folks to fill your boards with yet MORE ideas. Concordia was such a great event and I'm always appreciative of my 'front row' crew! Whoooot Whoooooot!!!!

      Debbie

      Delete
  5. A great resource Debbie. Thank you for organising :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shar I'm so glad that you got in on this..... you are still consistently one of my great 'traffic-referral' sources for my blog and I'm so appreciative! I'm always grateful when you re-pin -- as that is the VERY biggest source of traffic.

      Debbie

      Delete
  6. What a wealth of resources! It's taken be days to go through last week's list. Thanks so much for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. The other list keeps growing too. Next week will be Kindergarten specific. I LUV Pinterest and hopefully this lists will help us all find one another. You are very welcome!

      Debbie

      Delete
  7. Very coooooooool idea! Super great, thanks for setting this up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to have everyone in one place. You are very welcome and I hope that it helps us get 'acquainted' with all of the possible resources.

      Debbie

      Delete
  8. I grabbed your button too :-) great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you check out my new teaching blog and help me pick a design? Would really appreciate it. http://preschoolerdaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the newest chapter of your life. I can't wait to see what you select. You've got quite a lot of delightful choices!

      Debbie

      Delete
    2. thanks. cant wait to see what you chose. i just joined your linky party above. thanks

      Delete
  10. Great idea!! Not sure if I did it right

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this idea!!!! Very excited. :)
    Who knew???? there is a maximum of people you can follow on Printerest.
    Ooops.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good news is that after you have hit your limit and things 'cool off' you can start adding all over again! Happy following.

      Debbie

      Delete
  12. my resource boards on pinterest are mixed in with my home based boards , with a strong tilt towards the faerie folk . http://pinterest.com/faeriemum/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the fun! I hope that you find oodles of others to follow!

      Debbie

      Delete
  13. Just pinned to your Linky Link:) Great idea! Looking forward to many, many shares! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katherine, I appreciate your enthusiasm! Share. Share. Share!

      Debbie

      Delete
  14. http://pinterest.com/stagepeggy/preschool/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for getting yours into the mix. Just checked and you're there now!

      Great resources.

      Debbie

      Delete
  15. This is such a great idea, thank you so much for creating it and hosting. What a great resource for parents too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, I'm hoping that the 'early' folks in the roster remember to check back to find all of those just getting added a week later. I have been having a BALL following everyone!

      Debbie
      You're welcome! Thanks for adding your resources -- a dream come true for parents.

      Delete
  16. Thank you for hosting this fabulous linky party! So fun! Lots of new people to explore! Going to pin it now!

    Keep Shining Bright,
    Wendy =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, thanks for remembering to pin. Each new ripple sends in our for new eyes. BTW: I'm LUVing your send off: Keep Shining Bright! I may just need to borrow that periodically.

      Debbie

      Delete
  17. I love that you are putting together these pinterest linky parties! The first one was awesome. And, this one is terrific too for ECE. I can hardly wait for the Kindergarten pinterest linky party. Will you be making it a Pre-K and Kinder party?

    I HOPE you will make it a BLOGHOP this time for the K party instead of just a link. Thanks again for putting these together.

    Terena at The Kinder Cupboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes!!! The kindergarten hop I DID remember to select the proper category and so the bloghop html code is right there -- at the bottom. I set this one up in the car and was obviously distracted. If you want the code for this one, just email me and I'm MORE than happy to share it.

      Debbie

      Delete
  18. I hope you have plans to do a Pin board link up for special ed too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's a great idea. This week was Art Teachers. Next week will be for Library/Book People. So that would slate your request for Sept. 15th. Thanks for the suggestion. Can you help me get the word out?

      Debbie

      Delete
  19. LOVE this idea!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to put all of this together.
    I have a site for teachers too.
    Everything is FREE! 1,000's of printables & lessons :-)
    Hope you can pop by for a visit: http://www.teachwithme.com/
    I pinned a directory, and wrote a blog article about ALL of the directories with links to each one.
    Here's a link to the blog article: http://bit.ly/OIwfOj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Diane. LUV LUV LUV your enthusiasm and thanks so much for publishing the directories to your readers. Every extra 'publication' will help strengthen the list. FANTASTIC!

      Debbie

      Delete
  20. I just added myself to this "sublist" as this is my focus as a Pre-K teacher but I am also on the first list which I am currently only on number 40 to check out/follow. Think I'll work on this one for a bit now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. It's a major investment of time to get up-to-date with everyone. ENJOY!!!

      Debbie

      Delete
  21. This list is great! I will spend way too much time checking out these links. Good thing it is football season and my husband has the remote in his hand:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Football season is the perfect time for PINTEREST!!! ENJOY!

      Debbie

      Delete
  22. I found this fabulous link up through the Facebook group. Looks like I am only 2 years behind! Lol such a great resource, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better 'late' than 'never' as the saying goes. Glad that you found US! You've come to the right place! Debbie

      Delete
  23. Full years worth of E.C.E themes
    http://www.pinterest.com/MZBombShell/

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...