Sunday, January 6, 2013

Introducing the ABCs of Arts Integration


WELCOME TO A WONDERFUL WEEK OF WOW! 
I've jumped in with both feet to participate in the 
ABC Challenge 
crafted by an amazing collaboration of early childhood bloggers. 

The Kid Blogger Network brings you an entire week of A to Z! 
Below are the blogs participating and the topics of their focus.

I am listed with those of an 'Arts and Crafts' focus. 
I will be looking at the A-Z of Arts Integration!! 

Welcome!

Just a little word of clarity. 
In real time this week, I am on a cruise ship amid the azure waves of the Bahamas, 
without internet.
Yup. Me without internet -- for days on end.  
We'll see just how clever the auto-post function on Blogger is this week. 

It is my intention to have a new article every day M-F. 
Can't wait to see if it has 'worked' in my absence? 

This is without a doubt, my most ambitious blogging effort to date. 
I am designing my series as an overview to my approach to the Arts with children. 
By all means, I'll be counting on your pins this week
to generate visitors. 
Thanks, as always for your support. 

-- Debbie -- 

ARTS and CRAFTS
LITERACY  
LEARNING THRU PLAY
SCHOOL ACTIVITIES 
MOM TIPS + TRICKS
Kid Blogger Network The ABCs of

1 comment:

  1. Cute ideas! I am a new K teacher blogger! I am a Kindergarten teacher right outside of Nashville (Franklin). I am trying to get my name out there and for people to check out my blog. I am having a hard time tapping in to the teaching blogging world. Any advice/shout-outs would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Elizabeth Hall
    http://liveitloveitlearnit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...