Sunday, February 24, 2013

VEGAS I Teach K 2013: Keynote!


DEBBIE GETS TO GIVE THE "ITK" KEYNOTE!


IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!! 
I saw it last night at 11:11 with my own eyes!!!!
(Thank you Kaci Hoffer for taking the screen shot and sending it to my slow-internet-camp-connection eyeballs!)

I have been given the responsibility of giving the opening KEYNOTE for SDE's 
annual "I Teach K" conference!



This is BIG-TIME news! 
I'm ready to start the celebration a few months early. 
I can't wait to see dear friends + make new ones. 
Enjoy some happy thoughts from the past.
It feels like I've been called up from the minors. 

CELEBRATE EVERY DAY!  Zippy image from the camera of RainbowsWithinReach Enter to win!
The Dance of Life Quote (with photo of flower in bloom) from RainbowsWithinReach
Unfurl into the unknown!

"I am a rainbow in someone else's cloud." --Maya Angelou quote on child's painted rainbow (Blog article with TONS of back-to-school resources gathered in one spot.)
"I am a rainbow..........." indeed!

"Cherish Today": child's sunshine collage


Light Show: "Creativity Takes Courage" via RainbowWithinReach
"Creativity takes COURAGE." 
Persistence quotation. My plan for Teachers Pay Teachers at RainbowsWithinReach
"We are what we REPEATEDLY do." 

In 'real-time' I am helping to lead the concluding worship service at an amazing RETREAT Conference for FL-UMAP. What an amazingly exhausting time of rejuvenation and recharging. If you've ever been on a retreat -- you know what I mean by that. 

Have an incredible week and let your imagination run wild. I've been preparing for this opportunity for the last 17 years (and another decade or more before that.) That's sort of like the 17 year cicada. I was just having that cicada conversation with WonderBoy just the other day. Little did I realize that it was actually a parable ABOUT ME! Get ready VEGAS here I come!!! Seventeen years of preparation means I have a LOT of NOISE to make. JOYOUSLY. With VIGOR. 

-- Debbie -- 




We will use VEGAS as the gen-u-ine launch of our brand new Early Education Emporium of resources to the wider world! If there's anything that I've learned in my cicada-like journey, it is that collaboration is how things get done. Pop over to shop in your jammies for resources by some of the best-of-the-best!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping over with your continuous support, my friend! It is indeed my time to be in the spotlight. I will be shining for each and everyone of my friends who has helped me along this journey.

      What a thrill!

      Debbie

      Delete
  2. Yay! that is so exciting! I'm hoping to attend the conference this summer and my husband and I were just looking at hotels yesterday. I'd love to have a meet up of bloggy friends!
    Linda

    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LINDA!!! Won't that be the most fun of all? Having the opportunity to get to meet one another is one of the BEST things about national events. We'll have to get plans moving for the blogger meet up!

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...