Friday, June 28, 2013

K is for KINDERGARTEN!

photo of: Kindergarten Excellence: K is for Kinder RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

KINDERGARTEN EXCELLENCE!

photo of: K is for Kindergarten: RoundUP of Kinder Resources at RainbowsWithinReach

HOW CUTE IS THAT LETTER K? 

IT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE GIGANTIC. 
You don't really get the scale, but trust me: it's HUGE! 

While I've got your attention...
While you're on summer break... 
While you're looking forward to VEGAS, baby...
{or while you're pouting, cuz ya can't come to Vegas...} 


and while you're just beginning to think ahead... 
I thought it would be fun to do a Kinder-retro review.

photo of: Kindergarten Author Chair at RainbowsWithinReach Kindergarten Excellence RoundUP

These are RoundUPs and Articles based on my author-illustrator school visits around the country! 
Why, yes! 
I am scheduling now for NEXT year! 

Now a quick little RoundUP of the RoundUPs! 
My TOP 12 fave Kinder-Delight Articles. 
(click the pic to go to the earlier article.) 

photo of: Kindergarten Excellence "Classroom Crashing" via RainbowsWithinReach
"I am.................. Kindergarten" Start and End the Year with "You're Wonderful

photo of: Reading Corner RoundUP: Inviting Centers for Inspiring Reading via RainbowsWithinReach
Reading Corner RoundUP 

photo of: Collection of 100+ Anchor Charts and their Organization via RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach
Organize Your Anchor Charts

photo of: Word Walls in Elementary School: Sight Word Presentation on Bulletin Boards Round-up via RainbowsWithinReach
Word Wall RoundUP

photo of: 50 Editions of Fine Motor Meets Fine Arts at RainbowsWithinReach
50th Edition of Fine Motor Friday: Fine Motor Leads to Fine Arts

photo of: Making Math Meaningful: Building a Math Foundation
Making Math Meaningful 

photo of: Kindergarten Excellence: Visual Support via RainbowsWithinReach
Kindergarten Excellence

photo of: Project Based Learning Approach for President's Day via RainbowsWithinReach
Project Based Learning in Kindergarten

photo of: RainbowsWithinReach meets Kindergarten Smorgasboard
On location with "Mr. Greg" K Smorgasboard!


photo of: Kindergarten Excellence via RainbowsWithinReach
Kindergarten Author-Illustrator Visit

photo of: Eric Carle Birthday Bonanza Bash: Children's Art Response to the Classics at RainbowsWithinReach
Eric Carle Inspired Children's Art

photo of: Classic Creative Classroom via RainbowsWithinReach
Kindergarten Classroom Crashing Tour

End of Year Poems, Piggyback Song and Festivities RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach
End-of-Year Poems and Fun! 

Have fun all weekend sorting through all of those Golden Oldies! In case you're keeping track of my progress on my Vegas ensemble...... here's a quick catch up on that effort. The first step was hand-painting my skirt! I have the front side 99% painted as of today! 


Then came the ruffles on the bottom of the skirt, adding a pocket and some sequins. 
You can't see the sequins or pocket, but trust me they're in place.
I could spend the rest of the summer adding more sequins. LOL. 


Next I found THE.PERFECT.T-SHIRT!!
I have begun piecing together the vest! 


By all means YOUR pin is the most significant help that you can give to my gaining some visibility. I'm so grateful for your pins, that I wrote a whole Pinterest ENCYCLOPEDIA on how I have reached 125,000 followers on my favorite social network. 


photo of: Pinterest Marketing Tutorial
My Pinterest Manifesto! 

If you're a blogger and somehow missed it.... you must dedicate some time to reading through..... that article has received some amazing feedback and I'm glad that I took the time to share my approach. It's working. I've gained an additional thousand followers in the week since the article went live!

Have a great weekend. Now back to my sewing machine!  

-- Debbie --

Follow Me on Pinterest
I'm now at 126,045 followers!     
Click this link to go there directly! 
Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Now at 431 followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...