Friday, July 12, 2013

Launching "Piggy Rap" in Digital Download!

photo of: "Piggy Rap" Goes Digital Download (Shared Reading in Rap) at RainbowsWithinReach

"PIGGY RAP" Goes Instant 'Digital Download'

With great excitement, enthusiasm and effervescent energy, I'm here to announce that one of my biggest, crowd-pleasing ditties is now available for immediate download! My "Piggy Rap" is the new age update and interpretation of the classic Nursery Rhyme, 'This Little Piggy.' You are gonna LUV it! 

There are indeed five little piggies and they are introduced in their ordinal position: first, second, third, fourth and fifth. Can you say common core? 

You'll get such a kick out of the beat that drives it from beginning to end. Everything is in a zipped file. You'll find an Mp3 of the song/rap and a Powerpoint presentation of the lyrics -- suitable for projection and a 'shared reading' performance. There is also a pdf of a fine motor printable 'matching' game. 

photo of: Powerpoint Slides for "Piggy Rap" at RainbowsWithinReach

These five clever little pig characters were custom created for this project, by my dear blogging buddy, Nancy Messenger of "Joy of Kindergarten." Here are the two of us together on the morning of my author visit to her school in NE Ohio. Nancy also created my little mini-me darling-Debbie avatar that is my blog signature moving forward. The woman has incredible skills. My favorite verse was always the fourth and wouldn't ya know it? Her fourth little vegetarian pig is way beyond clever. LUV! LUV! LUV! 


Here's me in my piggy delight get-up.  
Who doesn't like a 'teacher' in a pig nose? 

photo of: Debbie Clement performs her "Piggy Rap" (complete with pig nose!)

Due to the AMOUNT of words and the sophisticated beat of the instrumentation, 
this piece has become a favorite of even the older students. 
Here's a group of second graders in mid-performance! 
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! 
I get to make music-lady, author-illustrator school visits 
WITH THE BIG KIDS, TOO! 

photo of: Second Graders Perform Debbie Clement's Piggy Rap
Second Graders "PERFORM" Piggy Rap at End-of-Year Celebration

I have some REALLY exciting news! 
I have just uploaded the zipped file to our 
"Early Education Emporium." 
It's going to be FREEEEEEEEE for the next 24 hours.

[Just click on this little square image below!]


photo of: "Piggy Rap" Shared Reading with Ordinal Numbers

I'm going to make the announcement from my growing
FB Fanpage as well! 
Now for some additional pig fun!

photo of: Kentucky Head Start Conference Keynote with Debbie Clement: Participants Dancing to "Piggy Rap"
"My state of Kentucky Keynote for Head Start"

photo of: Piggy Rap Teacher Participants

Now sit back and enjoy these various "pig projects" 
that I've seen in my journeys. 

photo of: "Pig in a Wig is Big" Pig Craft RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach


photo of: "Pig in a Wig is Big" Pig Craft RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Happy as a Pig in Mud

photo of: Happy as a Pig in Mud at RainbowsWithinReach


*I know. That's a horse, not a pig. 
All of the pigs are IN the barn hiding. 
They're shy in Wisconsin. 


These next two drawings of pigs are from an over-sized thank you letter. 
These are Buckeye preschool drawings. 




photo of: This Little Piggy Art Projects

photo of: This Little Dancing Piggy Art Project: Concentric Circles in Children's Art

photo of: Three Little Pigs: Nursery Rhymes Milk Carton Project



We are 96% packed for our departure for VEGAS tomorrow! 
This was on the list to get accomplished 
prior to lift off. 


I intend to conclude with this piece for the BIG ENDING
of my 
OPENING KEYNOTE! 
I can't tell you who the dancing pigs are going to be....
That's a surprise! 

P.S. I've also uploaded the file to my 
Teachers Pay Teachers store, too, but its only free at 
our Emporium. I want to lure you over there! 

Would you be EXTRA special and pin from this article? 
That is my best chance of having it seen by human eyes! 
(The pigs are telling all of their peers at a phenomenal pace.....
but I'm looking for teacher eyes, too!)





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Debbie!! This looks amazing!! I adore your music and we listen to it in the classroom everyday. I cannot wait to use this with my kiddos. Thank you so much for your inspiration. You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...