Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Surprise in the Making! (FB Fanpage CELEBRATION!)

photo of: Facebook Fanpage SURPRISE! at RainbowsWithinReach
Yes. If you click on this image above, you can double check to see if you are following my fanpage on FB. 

HUGE FACEBOOK FAN SECRET!!!!!

There's a HUGE HUGE HUGE surprise about to unfurl before your eyes! It has to do with Facebook fanpages and collaboration and new technological breakthroughs and friendship and working overtime and working together and digging a little deeper and joy and potential and camaraderie and Google+ hangouts and YouTube videos --- all in the name of giving our youngest children, the very best start in school and supporting YOU, their teachers in the process. I can hardly wait. 

I'm not at liberty to tell you any more than that. In fact my image above is walkin' a mighty thin line and I hope that the instigators of all of the fun are so busy dusting off the final details that they don't notice -- that I've got more than my cat's ears showing out of the bag.

So what do you need to do? 



1. FIRST MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE FOLLOWING MY Humble, Little FB FANPAGE! (Click the link here, or the image above to double check!)  

2. At 9:00 p.m. central all will be revealed. I will update this list with very specific instructions, check back here.... or watch the fireworks on FB. 

3. Plan to stay up past your bedtime. 

4. It would be good to have plenty of space on your hard drive and ink in your printer....... (is that revealing too much?) 

5. OK. I know that its a little 'early' to add the great reveal.... but things are already operational. Go to my fanpage and start your CELEBRATION blog hop of freebies. There are 41 bloggers 'looped' into a big circle, with each giving a freebie, when you are a 'fan' of their page. 

There's a little red tab up top. Look for the tab, right after photos. 


photo of: "100 Days" Celebration song at RainbowsWithinReach the FB fanpage!

I have an Mp3 waiting for you. Can you plan ahead? It's for your "100 Day" celebration. I thought it would be a fun present for following my page. Turns out that we blew up my Google Doc link -- by so many requests in such a short time. Quick as greased lightning, I zipped the Mp3 into a file, uploaded it at Teachers Pay Teachers and made a whole new Woobox fangate html and switched it all up. I will leave it free at TpT through the weekend, due to this glitch. Let me know if you have any issues. Technology. Insert emoticon here. 

There are sooooooooooooooooooo many people to thank. Again. Are you excited? I am soooooooooooo grateful for everyone's help in letting me, the 'class mascot' participate. Jeannie did some heroic work behind the scenes, from Kindergarten Lifestyle. Maggie of Maggie's Kindergarten helped me for hours to figure out all of the 'Woobox' technology to get the tabs setup.   Caitlin of Kindergarten Smiles made the cute graphics. I think it was Kaci of Mrs. Hoffer's Spot who got us moving in the first place. There are a ton of others who helped friends figure things out. It's taken a village indeed, to get this granny on the boat and I'm so THRILLED about the prospects of all that I've learned in the process!!!!!

Just be glad that you're not on a remote island for the next 28 hours. Keep yourself plugged in and fully charged. Just sayin' {wink, wink.} You can join the hop at any spot and continue to all 41, till you get back where you started. The hop will conclude at midnight Hawaii time on the Fourth of July -- which is kinda early Friday morning-ish, if you're into all nighters. So you've got tonight and tomorrow: ALL DAY -- to make the rounds. 


photo of: The Piggy Rap Coming Soon Announcement at RainbowsWithinReach

And speaking of tricks up my sleeve, cats-in-bags, excitement on the horizon............ Look at what else is happening behind the scenes. Let's just say I'm planning a BIG ending in VEGAS, baby!!!! 

These cute little piggies are custom drawn from the incredible imagination and talent of Nancy Messenger. When all of the technology holds together under the big spotlight, they will make their debut in the desert in 12 days!!!!! We're just waiting for the 4th little piggie to emerge!


Go piggy: GO PIGGY.  Go piggy: GO PIGGY! 
Go, go, go piggy: GO, GO, GO PIGGY! 

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one-and-the-same talented Nancy, just totally surprised me with my own 
"Darling-Debbie." 

I am seriously OVER-Da-MOON!!!! 

Look where she's heading next!


-- Debbie -- 

Follow Me on Pinterest
I'm now at 126,644 followers!     
Click this link to go there directly! 
Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com
Now at 435 followers!

2 comments:

  1. Those piggies that Nancy drew are too precious! And I can't wait to see what they may herald! Great post Debbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy has incredible skills! I feel so fortunate to have this custom set to share!

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...