Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hand Painted & Unique Chairs at School

Hand Painted & Unique Chairs: Classroom Seating via RainbowsWithinReach

Hand Painted & Unique Chairs for School and Beyond

I have a super fun RoundUP of pictures I've taken on my travels across the country making Author-Illustrator School Visits. Today I have a whole happy, bunch of images of fancy chairs. Hand painted chairs. Seating of all sorts, with all man of special embellishments. Chairs. Stools. Benches. And more!

Quite a few of these pictures are from my visit with Crystal of Kreative in Kinder. Seems their staff had a contest some while back. These first images are from her school in Texas.  










This next batch of images are from my recent school visit in Arizona to Jennifer of Simply Kinder fame. I was there right in the midst of "Read Across America" so there were a number of Seuss images, as well as quite a few hand painted chairs for their "CHAIR-I-TY" Auction! 





















From this point I have images that have already appeared here on my blog earlier. They are from ALL across the country: WI, OH, FL, SC, CO.... you name it! 





photo of: Author's Chair in Kindergarten Classroom (Reading Center RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Author's Throne in Kindergarten Classroom (Reading Center RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Quilted Author's Chair in the Kindergarten Classroom via RainbowsWithinReach Reading Center RoundUP

photo of: Children's Author Chair with Elephant Ears via RainbowsWithinReach

Reading Center in Early Elementary (Classroom Decor RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach)

Classroom Details (Classroom Decor RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach)

Classroom with "WILD" Theme (Classroom Decor RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach)

Classroom Details (Classroom Decor RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach)

Classroom Decor Details (Decor RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach)

Classroom Detail (Classroom Decor RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach)

Classroom Decor Details (RoundUP of Class Decor at RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Public Library Reading Corner via Reading Center RoundUP at RainbowsWithinReach



photo of: Third Grade Small Group Reading Center via Reading RoundUP at RainbowsWIthinReach

Speaking of UNIQUE seating!!!!!!!!!!
Have you seen the Wobble Seats that we are now distributing?
Here's the link to my first article with some specifics. 

While I was searching for the images above, I also came across these photos that I took at NAEYC.


Yes! They ROCK! 
Literally!!!
Here's the link to our Wobble site!









Have you had fun with these? 
I'd be so grateful if you'd share your favorites! 
Pinterest is my biggest source of traffic. 
By all means, please pin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...