Tuesday, April 21, 2015

#TeacherFriends Tuesday Chat: Project Based Learning!


TUESDAY! TIME TO TWITTER CHAT! 

9 PM EST! on the hashtag: #TeacherFriends

Just how much do you know about "Project Based Learning" and what exactly do you know about 
AUTHENTIC based PBL Challenges? 

We have an expert on the subject, ready to share her expertise! 

I can't wait to hear how our #TeacherFriends define authentic learning. 
This is the meat and potatoes of education in my mind. 
The chat tonight promises insight! 


New to Twitter? Haven't chatted yet in that format? 
Then you'll want to arrive 'early' at 8:30 PM EST. 
Our 'stream-of-tweets' will be MUCH slower at that time. 
We'll be there to support your learning curve. 

I use the free format at Tweetdeck.com to help me stay organized and see as much as I can of the conversation.... and trust me, it moves FAST! 

You should just 'know' going in, that you won't be able to keep up with ALL that is being shared. Not even if you are a Twitter savant. The more you attend, the easier it gets, but the more you 'tweet' the more you fall behind reading what others have to offer. 

That's why we do our best to get our chats archived for you! 
You can read back at your leisure. 

We even have CERTIFICATES for you! 

You want to begin, by following me
I throw out the questions! 
Those are defined as Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and Q5. 

The only 'rule' is to remember to use our hashtag in EVERY tweet, so others can 'see' you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...