Saturday, August 29, 2015

My Top 12 Scripture Verses for Hard Times Praise Report!

HARD TIMES. CHALLENGES. SET BACKS. CRUSHING DISAPPOINTMENT. 
HEART BREAK. TEARS. SUFFERING. PAIN. LOSS. STARTING OVER.


12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement


Life on Planet Earth. #TrueStory 

Putting one foot in front of the other, even when you'd rather stay under the covers? Of course it is our responsibility to gather the strength to continue, even when the going is rough. 

I work hard to keep my smile camped-up in public.... and then come the sleepless nights. 

There is so much to celebrate every day, regardless of the challenges we face. Staying tuned into the hummingbird at the feeder or the calm of a sunlit kaleidoscope sculpture rotating and undulating on the perfect breeze are sufficient reason for rejoicing. 




This is my last Faith Report from our summer hiatus hideaway. We are in the transition of our lives. That would take a book to explain. Someday. In the meantime I thought I would benefit from a look back at our season through Scripture verses that shore me up in times of trial. 

We arrive to Door County and the tulips are in force. Blink your eyes and the daisies bloom. Now the sunflowers reign supreme. This year we depart before the leaves begin their paintbrush transition. 

These glimmers are grace suspended in time. Captured by lens. Cultivated at Canva. My hope is that you are encouraged by my efforts for your own daily walk. I know that I am blessed by this place and your prayers.  

12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement
"Be anxious for nothing..... let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6


12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement
"The Lord is faithful and he will strengthen & protect you from the Evil one." 2 Thessalonians 3:3 

12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement
"He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless." Isaiah 40:29

12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement

12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement


12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement
"Faith is assurance of things hoped for, a conviction of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement

12 Photographic Scripture Verses for Life's Challenging, Tough Times gathered by Debbie Clement
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Here's my first ever "sunbow" from the launch of LAST summer. 
A good reminder EVERY year!

"SunBOW" Sun Arc, Sun Halo: Photo from Debbie Clement at RainbowsWithinReach

I made a quick hop around the web to gather a few more images of favorite verses. 
Thank you to these uplifting sites for their inspiration. 


joshua 1,9
Source 
Isaiah-41-10
Source 

1 Peter 5:7
Source

Deu 31:8
Source 
When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles
Source



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as there is sunshine and darkness in every week..... 
there are amazing highlights to document. 

The snail mail brought evidence of one of my professional highlights of all time.
I had the opportunity to meet Laura Bush: 
champion of children's early literacy.


The opportunities that have blessed my life are incredible. 
Thank you Frog Street Press for introducing me to dignity and passion. 
*********
This was also the week that I got our first WOBBLE movie assembled. 
Our endeavor into the Wonderful World of Wobbles has truly taken off this month. 
The income generated through this endeavor has been an ENORMOUS blessing.
Our prayers have been answered. 
#GRATITUDE  

Take a look.
Even more helpful would be for you to share it with teachers! 




We are so very grateful for your support. 
In case you missed it in my Wednesday release, 
the price of the Wobbles is going up on September 1st. 

If you get Allen a purchase order by 5:00 on Monday, 
he will do everything in his power to get it processed in time 
for you to appreciate considerable savings. 

This week our plan is to spend some quality time with our WonderPeep Team in Columbus 
and from there travel on to Washington DC to daughter #2. 

Seeing both girls in one week? 
#BLESSED

I am speaking to the Early Educators located in the DC area on our Army bases. 
I am launching their new school year. 
I am so very fortunate. 
I know that. 

Aunt Irene 
This is also the week that my oldest living relative flew off to heaven. 
My dad's oldest sister is now rejoined with their parents. 
She was greatly loved. 
She contributed mightily. 
She had such a great laugh. ALL smile. 
She was hearty. 
All those Minnesnowta winters. 
She will be missed. 
She served as a nurse across the world in the GREAT conflict, 
right up till VE  Day in July of 1945.
She had stories to tell. 
She had a kitchen of goodies to share. 
A life of ninty four-ish years is incredible. 
It is also poignant to ponder. 
Finality. 
Even when heaven is the destination. 

That means two of the matriarchs of our extended family have been buried in the last couple of weeks. 

Poignant indeed. 
Life. 
Fleeting. 
To be savored and adored. 

No matter the season. 
No matter the circumstances. 
#GiveThanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...