Tuesday, December 15, 2015

#TeacherFriends Twitter Chat: Interdisciplinary Winter Creativity


TUESDAY! TUESDAY! TUESDAY! 

Time to join an incredible group of like-minded educational super stars and chat on all things related to "Winter Themes, Winter Creativity, Winter Interdisciplinary Teaching!" 

Come get inspired by the brilliant Shaunna Evans! 


Shaunna takes our spotlight as #GuestEduCelebrity and shares from her many perspectives as classroom teacher, mother of daughters and blogger extra-ordinaire. 

Shaunna blogs at Fantastic Fun and Learning
Her blog is overflowing with creativity and open-ended insight into learning. 
How do I not have a picture of the two of us together? 
We spent a weekend in the same hotel room in Tampa!!! 
When I say this woman is a dynamo, I know what I'm talking about: up close and personal!! 

Here are the questions for our chat. 
Plan ahead. 


You are welcome to schedule your answers! 
Just remember to schedule your response in the minute following the question. 
Be sure you take into account the time zone conundrum. 
We gather at 9PM in the EST time zone! 

Tonight we have a new sponsor! 
Educational Insights will be giving a $100 gift certificate to one lucky participant!! 



If I got to be the winner I think I'd want to apply a portion of the gift certificate to the Pete the Cat Hot Dots!  There are variations for Kindergarten and Preschool! 

Take a look at our calendar over the coming several weeks and set an alarm so that you remember to join us! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...